|The Enaahtig North Healing Lodge is established to provide opportunities for holistic healing and learning based on the principles of Aboriginal culture, to individuals in a safe environment in order to foster healthy, balanced communities and nations.|
1. To establish and operate a healing and learning environment for Aboriginal Peoples.
2. To promote traditional Aboriginal values and beliefs so as to encourage and foster the healing, rebuilding and strengthening of Aboriginal communities.
3. To promote the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical well-being of Aboriginal individuals and communities.
4. To provide programs and activities responding to the social, cultural, educational and language needs of Aboriginal communities.
5. To provide opportunities for individuals to reconnect with the natural world through land based cultural activities.
|For further details about Enaahtig North Healing Lodge please click here to download our brochure or click here for our contact information.|